Saturday 31 December 2016

New year 2017

I'm creating a drawing a day for a year, just for the art of it. I have done it!!!

To all my friends and family, I hope 2017 is the year in which you are true to your own goals and you make them into reality!

Thank you truly, from the heart for all the support and love this year. I have got so much out of it, so much communication from people all over the world, new ideas, new people.

I've got good a drawing things I used to wish I could draw. I've learned dicapline in spades, I've learned I can still work with sunstroke, sick kids or emotional turmoil, I've learned it always helps to draw! I've had thousands of wonderful comments.

On my textiles career l've signed with the studio I've wanted to work for since leaving university, and they LOVED my drawing a day project!

I've had NO negative feedback, no one has said I should not do it, or a do it too much, or badly, not one single person! People are amazing, and I've learned I can reach them, share my heart and my universe and they are not only interested but helpful too. Thank you every one of you. Kirsteen


No comments:

Post a Comment