Friday 22 January 2016

From Dragons to Dragonflies.

A drawing a day, why am I doing it?


I'm a planner, I have my whole year, and indeed my whole life worked out on paper (I often have to alter the small stuff but the big stuff stays) yet I decided to do the drawing a day idea on impulse! I'm finding out WHILE I am doing it WHY I am doing it!


It's not for commercial gain, I haven't worked out how to make it pay out money, but it does seem to be paying off.


  • It makes me draw and then I feel good.
  • It puts something solely for me in my day of nappies, a lot of laundry, and school runs.
  • Many of my friends seem to be following the results with enjoyment.
  • If I really keep it up all year my drawing is bound to improve.
  • I was inspired by Dominic Roberts doing it and some other artists I know have been inspired by me.
  • It adds a little to the general level of light in the world, something on your computer that is not bad news. X


Thank you, Kirsteen

You may have noticed I didn't start this on the first of January, so I'm catching up so here are four drawings!








No comments:

Post a Comment