Saturday 21 January 2017

Andrew plays guitar

I'm creating a drawing a day, just for the art of it.
Today's is my brother playing guitar. I organise an artists meet up once a month (Cafe Creative) we get together in the arts centre cafe and help each other and drink coffee! My big brother brought his guitar and a friend of mine sings and they started improvising and it went from the sort of meeting where people talk about art and set goals to the sort where they make art! Then they decided to make music together which neither has done in a while! It was a good moment.

My hashtag is also getting used, and I'm loving the varied art I see. Personally I have just finished my Mimi collection for my design house, so it feels like I'm getting somewhere and helping others too! #drawingadayclub


No comments:

Post a Comment