Friday 13 January 2017

Confession of a cheating scoundrel!

I'm creating a drawing a day, just for the art of it.

I started on the 16th of January 2016 after seeing Dominic Roberts doing it and filled some days backwards to get the year full. I had no idea why I was doing it beyond it sounded fun.
Now I have very clear ideas what it does. It helps me by teaching me dicapline and practice and I get some creative time each day which keeps the rubbish out of my head a bit. For my friends, it shares a bit of beauty and some of my ideas, it's communication.

Sometimes I put a filter on a pic that makes it look better, sometimes I miss one and do it the next day, sometimes I use other art I was doing anyway but yesterday was the first time I really cheated! I found a drawing form 2016 I had never shared and as I was sick but didn't want to draw twice I shared it! There, I'm clean now!

Here is the drawing I owe from yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment