Monday 1 May 2017

Devon coast and tip from Dominic.

I'm creating a drawing a day, just for the art of it, and sharing an art tip too.

Today's drawing is the Devon coast.

Today's Tip is from Art Director Dominic Roberts.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0731027/

Hi, been thinking about this for a while & here's my tip. I hope you haven't used it. This won't help everyone because some people just don't have this problem, but If you're a procrastinator like me the best advice I can give is just to start. Tell yourself you'll do 15 minutes drawing, painting or whatever. Once you've made a start, you'll soon get into it and when you look up from your art you'll see time has flown by and you've probably been working for an hour. So get your art materials out, put on some tunes & get stuck in.

#drawingadayclub


No comments:

Post a Comment