Thursday 22 June 2017

Flower on blue and why draw?

I'm creating a drawing a day, and the #drawingadayclub to share some beauty and tolerance, to intersperse the mundane and frightening content that makes up so much of our social media.

I'm creating a drawing a day to inspire other artists to return to art, share more art, or just work for pleasure in secret because I reminded them they love it - whatever their art form.

I'm creating a drawing a day, to grow as myself and set a good example to my children of creativity, purpose and persistence.

I'm creating a drawing a day to bring diverse people together over their love of art, people who never would have connected, who comment, join in, and in turn help one another.

I'm creating a drawing a day because people message me to say it helps them.

#drawingadayclub


No comments:

Post a Comment