Friday 5 August 2016

We are going looking for this beach in 2019!

I'm creating a drawing a day for a year, just for the art of it.

Today's is a beach on the Adriatic coat so it's firmly on the planned route for our year long trip round Europe.

Reasons to get rid of our stuff, make our jobs portable, and explore Europe in a camper!
Meet new people. More ocean in my life. More mountains. More time outside. Draw and paint from life. Learn new skills. Learn languages. Inspiration from new stimulus. Teach my kids to be self reliant. Educate my kids with doing and looking, not just listening and writing down. Spend less than we make. Less cooking (a little). Less cleaning. Less to regret missing when old. Stay active/ fit. Be more like my heroes. Get out of repetitive lifestyle. Quality time with my family. The kids spend lots of time away from screens and wifi. We collect adventures not clutter. Easier to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables, salad and fish. Shed middle class suburban ideas that are holding us back in our comfort zone.


No comments:

Post a Comment