Sunday 23 April 2017

Bluebell and a tip from Andromeda

I'm creating a drawing a day, just for the art of it, and sharing an art tip too.

Today's drawing is a bluebell done with pen and splashing water on no colour-fast tissue paper. Playing basically! I have included a picture of my process.

Today's tip is from Andromeda Edison

http://www.independentwords.com/

Andromeda Edison I help writers get their books self published and often cheer on a writer to complete their book so I can edit it. 

One thing I often find myself saying is to just write a little every day. To not worry about the selling, what the editor is going to s
ay or anything else. Just concentrate on what they are trying to communicate and communicate it. Don't worry right that second if it is the best you could have done, if the editor is going to change it. Just do it. 

Some of the most beautiful writing I have seen has come from people who are just telling their story.




No comments:

Post a Comment