Saturday 8 April 2017

Pin the tail on the tiger.

I'm creating a drawing a day, just for the art of it, and sharing an art tip too.

Today's drawing is the, pin the tail on to tiger that I made for my daughter's tiger themed birthday party (she did the tail herself). We are also making tiger bunting!

Today's art tip: From Cher Johnson.

 Cher Johnston I'm not famous or anything and I don't have works of art shown anywhere but I did teach painting classes for about five years. One of the things that I used to tell my students is that they should take it home and leave it out on the kitchen table overnight. Then the tole fairies come at night and in the morning they will like it much better. I guess my tip is that when you get to the end you need to put it down and walk away for a bit. Sometimes we can keep going after it's finished and ruin it's not a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment